Critically acclaimed turn-based RPG, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, is approaching its launch on Nintendo Switch.
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is a highly acclaimed RPG that pays homage to the great classics of turn-based JRPGs. It is already released on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation last year. A new trailer for its Nintendo Switch upcoming launch has also been released recently. (Watch the video above)
The game was developed back in 2015 after being able to reach its goal in a successful Kickstarter campaign that garnered 14,175 backers. The team of Airship Syndicate managed to develop a quite unique game as they managed to modernize the JRPG concept with procedurally-generated dungeons and more.
Some of the praises from the well-known critics;
- “A surprising amount of depth” – 8/10 Polygon
- “A grand achievement” – 9/10 PlayStation Universe
- “You need this game” – 5/5 The Xbox Hub
- “A true golden age JRPG experience” – 9/10 Expansive
- “Tactically exciting and complex” – 84/100 Gamestar
- “Will conquer you from the beginning” – 8.7/10 IGN Italia
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is set to come out on Nintendo Switch on May 15, 2018.
- Classic turn-based combat inspired by the console RPG greats, with a unique overcharge mana system and incredible Battle Bursts.
- Beautiful, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles, secrets and loot.
- Explore an overworld peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes.
- Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets. Use each hero’s unique dungeon skills to survive
- Build your adventuring party by choosing three of six available heroes from the classic Battle Chasers comic series, each with unique abilities, perks, items and dungeon skills
- Dive into the deep crafting system, using the unique ingredient-overloading system to create epic items!