Jam packed never-ending andrenaline shoot’em game, I Hate Running Backwards, is coming soon to all major platforms!
I Hate Running Backwards
A collaboration of Binx Interactive, an independent developer, Croteam Incubator, who is known for Serious Sam series, and Devolver Digital, a huge publisher catering indie games, are proud to announce their upcoming shoot ’em up game, I Hate Running Backwards.
I Hate Running Backwards is a crazily fast-paced action game filled with adrenaline and never-ending destruction. Each level is procedurally generated, and you can play with friends in a couch co-op mode. Players can choose in a huge selection of characters such as Shadow Warrior’s Lo Wang, Hotline Miami’s Richar, and more.
The game is set to be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on May 22, 2018. Nintendo Switch will be delayed a little bit.
- Swing like you mean it! – Deflect rockets, bullets, bombs and cannon balls by swinging your mighty hammer! Destroy enemies with it! Destroy the environment with it! The more you swing, the more fun it gets!
- Why run, when you can walk? – Drive cars, boats, choppers, ride mine carts! High speed destruction FTW!
- Do you feel special, punk? – Break Special Weapon crates to get one of more than 40 Special Weapons in the game, ranging from the Shrapnel Umbrella to the allmighty Peacekeeper!
- Are you Serious? – Play as Sam “Serious” Stone, or other action game heroes in an endless mega-epic battle to destroy as many aliens and monsters as possible. If you’re going down, how many can you take with you?
- Shoot ‘em down! – Take on the shoot ‘em up genre upside down with Sam doing what he hates the most – running backwards!
- Monsters! Monsters everywhere! – Fight against horde after horde of enemies! Endless waves of monsters are coming straight for you! How long can you survive?
- More powah! – Collect power ups that give you additional edge in combat!
- Bosses and perks – Battle huge bosses and get perks after every victory ranging from faster movement, bigger health to bigger melee range and more ammo.
- Who’s with me? – Fight side by side with a friend in the couch co-op multiplayer mode for 2 players. Remember to leave some ammo for her/him.
- Who else is with me? – Unlock various and unique characters that bring their own special abilities to the battlefield.
- Destructible environment – Watch as you and your foes destroy everything in your path while battling each other.
- Guns blazin’ – Dual wield your weapons to glory! Combine Main and Special weapons and turn yourself into the ultimate death machine!