Lead the expedition and make tough decisions that will shape your mission in Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus! You may now pre-order the game.
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
Kasedo Games and Games Workshop have announced the pre-order for Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus. Those who will buy the game early will get a 10% discount on retail price.
There is also a special edition called Omissiah Edition, which includes:
- the atmospheric soundtrack featuring the highly acclaimed music of Mechanicus
- the stunning digital artbook containing an array of new and previously unseen concept illustrations and art from the development of the game
- the hard-hitting power of the Arc Scourge to enhance your close-quarters arsenal.
Lead your priests and troops on a mission to get hands-on to the ancient technology catacombs of Silva Tenebris. You play as Magos Dominus Faustinius of Mars, and as a commander, every decision you make is crucial and have consequences for your team.
More Information about Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
- Augment – Flesh is weak! Upgrade your Tech-Priests limbs with mechanical augments made from the blessed metals of the Omnissiah. Customize your team with hundreds of possibilities, creating a squad to suit your playstyle.
- Difficult Decisions – Make tough decisions that will forge the future from your Ark Mechanicus, The Caestus Metalican, and send you towards alternate endings for a truly unique playthrough.
- Experience the Noosphere – Use the Adeptus Mechanicus’ evolved human cognition to scan unexplored tombs for valuable data in order to gain a tactical advantage over your enemy.
- The Library – A compelling story written by Black Library author, Ben Counter, specifically crafted to fit the unique personality of the Adeptus Mechanicus faction.