Jujubee’s streamlined real-time grand strategy game, Realpolitiks, is now available on Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo Switch.
Jujubee is proud to announce that their full pledged real-time grand strategy game, Realpolitiks, has been finally released on Nintendo Switch, and it is being published by Forever Entertainment.
It kept all the gameplay elements of the PC version, such as being a ruler of a country and shape it into the three major political systems (democracy, authoritarianism, totalitarianism). Manage both your internal and external affairs and make decisions based on ethics, or you know, just throw them out completely. As a Nintendo Switch port, it supports touchscreen control, as well, as controlling the game via the Joycon controller.
Realpolitiks can now be bought for $24.99 on Nintendo eShop.
- Lead any country in the world to global domination in various game scenarios.
- Shape your country’s political system and course of relations with other nations.
- Deal with internal and external affairs or face threats such as natural disasters, terrorism, financial crises and more.
- Use all the general instruments common in international relations and even directly interfere with other nations’ internal affairs.
- Make decisions based on morals and ethics. Or disregard them completely.
- Enjoy the high replay value ensured by a broad tree of choices in all aspects, diverse mini-scenarios and random events.