Video game adaptation of Punch Line is finally out on Europe. North America release will be very soon too!
PQube is pleased to announce the release of its supernatural visual novel adventure, Punch Line, on Europe. Of course, it will also be released on North America by September 25, 2018. The reveal was announced a few months ago when PQube reported that they will be bringing the work of Kotaro Uchikoshi – the writer of the Zero Escape Trilogy to the west.
Punch Line is a video adaptation of an anime with the same name. Play as Yūta Iridatsu, a normal high school kid, with a slight abnormality – he faints when he sees girls’ undies. One day, he finds himself on a bus that is being hijacked by criminals. There, he meets, a famed vigilante, Strange Juice, and then something just randomly happens to Yūta. His soul separates from his body, and he becomes a ghost who can do whatever he likes. Now, as a ghost, Yūta could look into undies, but looking too much has its consequences – the destruction of humanity! Aside from that, Yūta can time travel back in time to fix his mistakes.
Solve the mystery of why you are turning into a ghost, how you can time travel, and the reason why seeing underwears can cause the destruction of Earth!
Punch Line is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and PC.
- Be a friendly ghost – Haunt a house full of girls while you solve puzzles, play tricks and cause trouble
- An immersive adventure – Visual Novel elements mixed with 3D environments
- Beware your weakness – See too many panties and you will destroy humanity
- From the creators of Zero Escape – Written by Kotaro Uchikoshi, of the Zero Escape Trilogy
- Live the anime – Based on the critically acclaimed anime, now on Crunchyroll