Romantic Comedy Dating Simulator – Love Esquire – has gone gold! Go on an epic quest to get laid!
Philippines-based Indie game developer, Yangyang Mobile, finally announced the release date of their upcoming romantic visual novel, Love Esquire, and it is officially coming out on October 8, 2019, on Steam! Yangyang Mobile is also known for their horror visual novel, The Letter.
I highly suggest you read our first impression on the demo for Love Esquire. In this game, you play as a squire who is trying to get noticed by five unique and beautiful women, but they are way out of your league! However, with the power of plot armor residing in you, you will definitely make them fall in love with you! Of course, you need to grind for your stats since this is just not your typical visual novel, as it even has a turn-based combat system. Also, did we mention that it is fully voiced!?
Love Esquire was a successful Kickstarter campaign which was funded in less than 24 hours last year. The game will be available for $24.99 on Steam once it is available so make sure to add it on your wishlist!
- 5 Dateable Waifus – Love Esquire’s heroines are not just pretty faces! Each have their own unique backstories, plots, and dirty little secrets for you to uncover.
- Turn-based Combat – You may not be a decent squire, but you have a number of unconventional techniques to keep your needy knight alive. Taunt, cheer, heal, and loot your way to victory!
- Raise Stats – Git gud and become the ideal man! Improving stats not only affect combat, but have an impact on your relationship with the girls as well.
- Forge Relationships – Amp up your squirely charm by giving gifts and whispering sweet nothings to your waifu. Get those romance points high enough and they’ll open up in more ways than one.
- Multiple Endings – What’s waiting for your squire at the end of the journey? Getting laid or dying a lonely virgin? Be careful with those choices!
- Fully Voiced – Hear your waifus fully express their undying love for you!
- Mature Content – Love Esquire is a bit naughty and contains themes that your parents warned you about as a kid. You won’t last five minutes playing this game!