A Point-and-Click horror game inspired by the old-school games of the 90s is set to launch on PC soon.
Without Escape takes its inspiration from classic games such as Myst, one of the classic best-selling games of its time, and Night Trap, an interactive FMV game. The game tries to give the players a look of a modernized first-person graphic adventure that relies heavily on pre-rendered backgrounds and full-motion video to tell a terrifying story.
As you woke up suddenly by an unfamiliar noise in your home, you find yourself thrust into the depths of hell. You must solve your way out, as you look for clues to solve several puzzles and locate special items to find a way to get out.
The game will be available on itch.io, Windows Store, and Steam on April 24, 2018, for the price of $4.89 (30% off) for its first week. The game will go back to $6.99 afterward.
Key Features of Without Escape
- Reconnect with the past through classic point-and-click exploration.
- Overcome enigmatic puzzles that will test your wits.
- Play your way with gamepad, keyboard and mouse support.
- Immerse yourself in your home’s oppressive atmosphere with an atmospheric soundtrack.
- Gaze upon 1080p pre-rendered backgrounds – in your old home, which has become a hellish nightmare.
- Discover multiple endings, secrets, and Easter eggs.
- Race against your friends and others with online leaderboards.
- Unlock several achievements.