Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro with this two-game collection of Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light on your Nintendo Switch.
Deep Silver and 4A Games have announced that Metro Redux is now released on Nintendo Switch. This includes both the remastered/definitive version of Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light. 4A Games promised that the game will run flawlessly at a stable 30FPS on 720p when handheld, while it will run 1080p when docked.
Metro Redux is also available as a boxed edition containing both games and all DLCs on a 16GB cart, and it does not need to download any additional data to be played. Of course, it can be bought on Nintendo eShop as well.
We are using affiliate links to help us fund the website if you ever buy through the links provided.
- Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro – witness one of the most atmospheric worlds in gaming brought to life on Nintendo Switch™
- Brave the horrors of the Russian apocalypse – equip your gasmask and an arsenal of hand-made weaponry as you face the threat of deadly mutants, human foes, and the terrifying environment itself
- Two campaigns, and all DLC included – Metro Redux includes two complete campaigns that combine to create one epic solo adventure, plus a further 10 hours of bonus content. Two unique Play Styles and Ranger Mode add hours more replayability !
- Two unique Play Styles : ‘Spartan’ and ‘Survival’ – approach the campaign as a slow burn Survival Horror , or tackle it with the combat skills of a Spartan Ranger in these two unique modes
- The legendary Ranger Mode returns – dare you play the fearsome Ranger Mode? No HUD, UI, deadlier combat and limited resources combine to create the ultimate immersive experience