Capcom announces Megaman 11 after a 7-year hiatus of the main series!
Players can now pre-order both the Standard and Gold Editions at the store for $39.99 and $59.99 respectively. All pre-orders will include the original soundtrack and The World of Metro digital art book.
Tim Sweeney, founder and CEO of Epic, has said:
“Metro Exodus is amazing and is deservedly one of the most anticipated PC titles of 2019,”
“We are partnering with Deep Silver to launch Metro Exodus, underpinned by Epic’s marketing support and commitment to offering an 88% revenue split, enabling game creators to further reinvest in building great games and improving the economics of game stores for everybody.”
Dr. Klemens Kundratitz, CEO at Deep Silver, has also said:
“We are delighted to partner with Epic to bring the digital PC version of Metro Exodus to market,”
“Epic’s generous revenue terms are a game changer that will allow publishers to invest more into content creation, or pass on savings to the players. By teaming up with Epic we will be able to invest more into the future of Metro and our ongoing partnership with series developer 4A Games, to the benefit of our Metro fans.”
Metro Exodus will be released on February 15 for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Additionally, Deep Silver is planning to release Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light Redux to the Epic Games Store. I can only assume it would be free for a limited time once they do, since Epic Games is giving away free games every two weeks.
We are using affiliate links to help us fund the website if you ever buy through the links provided.
- Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
- A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather
- Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game