Epic Games is giving The Jackbox Party Pack for free on their site, a perfect game when doing hanging out with family or friends.
The Jackbox Party Pack
Epic Games continues giving away free games every two weeks. They have picked The Jackbox Party Pack this time around. The game was originally released back in 2014, and it is the perfect party game if you are more than 4 players since this game can be played with your smart phones or tablets.
There are five games included here:
- The comedy trivia sensation YOU DON’T NOW JACK 2015 (1-4 players) with hundreds of all-new questions.
- The hilarious bluffing game Fibbage XL (2-8 players), with 50% more questions added to the original hit game Fibbage.
- The bizarre drawing game Drawful (3-8 players) -you draw right there on your phone or tablet (very little/no real skill required).
- The racy-as-you-want-to-be fill-in-the-blank word game Word Spud (2-8 players).
- The wacky-fact-filled Lie Swatter (1-100 players).
Note that the mini games included are same-room multiplayer games. If you are planning to host a party at your house or you want to hang out with your family through playing video games, then definitely get this. It will be free until February 7, 2019.