If you like Limbo, or any puzzle platformer game, then Toby: The Secret Mine might be the game for you. It looks and feels like Limbo, but a little bit colorful and lighter than Limbo.
Toby: The Secret Mine’s Notable Features
- A challenging puzzle platformer inspired by games like Limbo, Nihilumbra or Type:Rider.
- A peaceful way of life in a small village in the mountains was thrown into disorder. Someone has kidnapped most of it’s residents. A couple of brave hearts tried to rescue their friends but none of them has returned. Little Toby didn’t want to just sit and wait so he decided to find them by himself. He went to the near deep forest but he soon realized this is just a beginning.
- Go with Toby on an eerie adventure in a dark and creepy world full of dangerous situations, enemies and challenging puzzles in this game inspired by masterpieces like Limbo, Nihilumbra or Type:Rider.
- Various beautifully handcrafted environments
- Lots of different puzzles
- Many dangerous and challenging traps and enemies
- Many hours of fun
- Get lost in the shadows and pray you find your way out.