Your Journey in Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age begins today on PlayStation 4 and Steam now.
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
Square Enix has announced that one of the most well-known JRPG franchise, Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of An Elusive Age, is now available on both PlayStation 4 and PC (via Steam). The game is a perfect starting point for those who have never played a Dragon Quest game as it is a completely new and fresh adventure.
Experience a captivating journey as a hunted hero who travels with a bunch of colorful casts to unravel his fate. Dragon Quest XI brings forth the best features of the franchise and combines it in the best way possible, such as a strategic combat system, its unique visuals, charming characters, and an amazing fantasy story.
The western release of the game not only has post-game DLC, as it is already a complete experience out of the box, but it also gets some enhancements that were not in the Japanese release.
- English Voiceover
- Draconian Quest, a hard mode that offers additional challenges for more experienced players.
- Overhauled Menus & UI, with graphical enhancements and more intuitive navigation.
- Camera Mode, allowing players to take in views of the beautiful landscape, character renders and ferocious monsters in detail.
- A New Dash Function and many other system enhancements, such as improved character and camera movement
- Unravel an Epic Mystery in a Riveting Tale – DRAGON QUEST XI tells the tale of a hunted hero: denigrated as a demon and pursued by a malicious monarch, you must embark on a quest to unravel the mystery of your fate and save a doomed world. At the heart of the game is an immersive story with twists and turns that pull you in and keep you craving more – from the opening cutscene to the final credits!
- Assemble a Colorful Cast of Loyal Companions – Accompanying the hero on his quest is an endearing band of adventurers with their own rich backstories and personalities as diverse as their designs. Once again, famed manga artist Akira Toriyama brings the characters of DRAGON QUEST to life with his delightful, one-of-a-kind style.
- Explore a Beautiful, Living World – DRAGON QUEST XI brings a massive, gorgeous world to life in a style that blends stylistic cel-shading with photorealistic detail. Excitement lurks around every corner as players explore populous cities, quaint villages, magnificent castles, and dark dungeons. NPC’s attend to their daily schedules, monsters change behaviors to fit their environments, and players can access new areas with the use of monstrous vehicles.
- Engage in Classic Battles with a Modern Twist – DRAGON QUEST XI’s turn-based battle system eases players into combat with an accessible experience that features mechanics simple enough for the novice but with enough depth to satisfy hardcore fans.
- Have Some Fun & Save the World – In addition to its captivating narrative, DRAGON QUEST XI features tons of side-quests and addicting mini-games that provide enough content to keep you playing for well over 100 hours. You will face insurmountable odds and an evil force of unimaginable power… but while the stakes are high, there are many fun distractions to find if you know where to look.