Epic Games continue to provide an amazing free game for this week to attract customers to their stores! Also, Epic Games Store Mega Sale is still ongoing!
Civilization VI + Epic Games Mega Sale
Last week, Epic Games introduced their Mega Sale on their store with a bang as they gave away Grand Theft Auto V for free. This week, they revealed the free game to be Civilization VI. It will be free until May 28, 2020.
If you are a fan of 4X strategy turn-based video games, then Civilization VI is a very fine game and you will enjoy it as you pour several hours into the game. You may choose your preferred civilization which also includes a leader with his/her own unique ability. As you build your civilization, you will meet up with others, which you can choose to engage with diplomatic affairs with them or crush them with your army. To win the game, you have to meet one of the several victory conditions like in Science, Culture, Domination, or Religion.
Also, do not miss the Epic Games Store Mega Sale as it will run until June 11, 2020. You also get a $10 voucher which is eligible to use for games above $14.99. Here are some of the best deals you can get in the store:
- Control – 50% off – $11.99
- Borderlands 3 – 50% off – $22.49
- Anno 1800 – 50% off – $20.99
- The Outer Worlds – 35% off – $29.24
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – 20% off – $35.99
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – 35% off – $15.59
- Metro Exodus – 50% off – $14.99
- Satisfactory – 10% off – $17.09
There are more games in this mega sale such as the Assassin’s Creed franchise, several indie games, and if you are going to buy, you may use our Creator Tag: KARLSANADA13.
We are using affiliate links to help us fund the website if you ever buy through the links provided.
- Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI – Civilization VI offers new ways to interact with your world, expand your empire across the map, advance your culture, and compete against history’s greatest leaders to build a civilization that will stand the test of time.
- EXPANSIVE EMPIRES – See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each city spans multiple tiles so you can custom build your cities to take full advantage of the local terrain.
- ACTIVE RESEARCH – Unlock boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
- DYNAMIC DIPLOMACY – Interactions with other civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
- COMBINED ARMS – Expanding on the “one unit per tile” design, support units can now be embedded with other units, like anti-tank support with infantry, or a warrior with settlers. Similar units can also be combined to form powerful “Corps” units.
- ENHANCED MULTIPLAYER – In addition to traditional multiplayer modes, cooperate and compete with your friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session.
- A CIV FOR ALL PLAYERS – Civilization VI provides veteran players new ways to build and tune their civilization for the greatest chance of success. New tutorial systems introduce new players to the underlying concepts so they can easily get started.