Souls-like hardcore sci-fi action-RPG, The Surge 2, gets a release date and it is close!
The Surge 2
Players can now pre-order The Surge 2 and they will be receiving the URBN Gear Pack DLC when they buy it on participating retailers. This DLC consists of an armor set, two weapons, one drone, one module, and a bonus online message icon.
The Surge 2 Limited Edition is also up for grabs now which has an exclusive lenticular cover, an 8-page comic book, and a massive double-side poster as well as three lithographs. The limited edition is only available on select retailers.
The Surge 2 is coming out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, (once again) on September 24, 2019.
We are using affiliate links to help us fund the website if you ever buy through the links provided.
- Overcome – On the way to Jericho City, your plane is shot down by a mysterious storm and crash-lands in the outskirts. You wake up weeks later in a derelict detention facility inside the city. Armor-clad soldiers enforce Martial Law, robots are on a rampage, and a dark, expanding nanostorm looms over the cityscape…
- Survive – In a bid to survive, explore the sprawling, devastated city of Jericho. Fight its numerous, ferocious threats in brutal, unforgiving combat, slashing and tearing the limbs off your opponents to steal valuable equipment that will make you stronger – strong enough to face the most fearsome, imposing foes lurking in the city.
- Upgrade – With an expanded arsenal of weapons, armors, abilities, implants, and drones to build your character, and a bigger, more varied and more ambitious world, The Surge 2 challenges you to survive and unravel its hidden secrets.
- Hardcore, brutal melee combat
- Face deadly foes and colossal bosses
- Cut off parts of the enemy you want to loot
- Rich character progression and customization