Check out this cool-looking Kickstarter project of what a good action-adventure game mixed with some RPG mechanices can be in Our Hero! Hyper Sword.
Our Hero! Hyper Sword
Ste’s Project is a one-man team who is developing Our Hero! Hyper Sword, an epic action-adventure game with a mixture of RPG elements. The game has been in development for 2 years now, as this is not the first time the developer actually publish a Kickstarter campaign. The first one was back in 2016, and unfortunately, it failed. This time, the developer is hoping to reach $6,062 in goal and has less than a month complete it.
The game features Hack’n’Slash and platforming sections, and it does it very smoothly too. Not only that, it has free-to-explore environments where you may be able to find secrets and enemies to fight in real-time, as well as, bosses who you just cannot blindly attack.
Our Hero! Hyper Sword has a story mode, which can be played in single player or multiplayer with a friend. More features would be available depending on the Kickstarter campaign.
A playable demo can be played here.
- Explore a sprawling open world divided into zones: discover the Royal Gardens, the Castle Vaults, the Lost Valley, the Ancient Forest and other enchanted places.
- Each Hero has his own special abilities: switch your Heroes and Cooperate with your Companion to overcome obstacles and proceed through the Acts.
- A lot of action: run, jump, fight, run on walls, climb, shoot and take control of enemies!
- Immersive Story starred by nice NPCs and rascally enemies.
- Local 2 player Co-Operative play.
- Real-time Battle System.
- More than 30 unique Swords to discover and collect: boost and transform your swords!
- 10 different zones to explore and overcome: solve puzzles, discover secret places and fight epic boss battles!
- Side quests and funny minigames to play during your adventure.
- Trophies to unlock in the Trophies Hall and Cards to collect to complete your Gallery.
- Take part in the Final Battle and save the heroes’ world.