The original “The Escapists” is going to be released on Nintendo Switch with all of its DLC this September!
The Escapists: Complete Edition
Team17 and Mouldy Toof Studios are happy to share that The Escapists: Complete Edition is about be launched this month of September.
The Escapists: Complete Edition is filled with everything that the PC/Consoles version has, which includes DLCs, and packs it into one finished version of the game. As usual, escaping from a prison is not an easy feat. You are strictly guarded by guards and you have to follow schedules and protocols to avoid their attention.
Get a prison job, perform requests from fellow prisoners and get rewards in return. These rewards can be used to gain access for more items and craft them into an essential piece of your escape.
The game will be released on September 25, 2018, on Nintendo Switch just for £9.99 / $14.99 / 14,99 €.
- 15 unique prisons to escape – from the minimal security of Center Perks to the harsh confines of the Stalag Flucht POW camp, this is the most content-packed version of The Escapists ever released on console
- Includes all DLC packs – Alcatraz, Escape Team, Duct Tapes are Forever, Santa’s Sweatshop and Fhurst Peak Correctional Facility which was previously exclusive to the PC release
- Multiple ways to escape – A variety of different methods to bust your way out including digging out and prison takeovers!
- 10 different jobs – Take on prison jobs to fund your fiendish plans, including laundry, janitor, metal shop, kitchen, tailor, deliveries and gardener
- Deep crafting system – Gather the necessary items you’ll need to craft items for your escape plan. Craft tools such as Cutters, Shovels, Sheet Ropes and weapons such as the Sock Mace, Comb Blade or Cup of Molten Chocolate!