Adult Swim Games launch the world’s least realistic pool simulator, Pool Panic, on Nintendo Switch and Windows PC.
Adult Swim Games and independent developer Rekim are proud to release the World’s least realistic pool simulator, Pool Panic.
Pool Panic features several ridiculous games and activities to play across a ridiculous cartoon overworld full of various locations, such as cities, carnivals, deserts, and more. Players can do soccer, mini-golf, summer sports, and so many other things! They can do this in single player or with local multiplayer with friends.
This outrageous party game is now available on both Nintendo Switch (America) and Windows PC (Steam) for $14.99. If you do have a Nintendo Switch and do not live in America, however, the game will be available by July 23, 2018.
- Single player campaign includes a large world with over 100 levels that span music festivals, mines, diners, the wild west, caverns, farms, and more!
- Local multiplayer for up to four players. Multiple control modes supported, including two players on a single Nintendo Switch, using a single Joy-Con controller per player.
- Panic Mode pits your pool skills against the clock, but don’t forget that all the other balls are just as animated and alive as you, so different balls react differently to hits!
- Discover the unique characteristics of dozens of different balls and the strategies required to pot them, even as they use their unique skills to try and thwart your efforts.
- Fight a swamp monster, light up a derelict lighthouse, battle a biker gang, puke on a pirate ship, flee zombieballs after raising the dead, foil a bank heist, even joust! Seriously, you can ride a horse ball and joust.
- Express yourself! White cue balls such as yourself can use a little pizzazz, so enjoy trying on the 80+ different hats you’re able to steal from other balls in the game.