For the first time in a decade, Marvel Ultimate Alliance is coming back! Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order coming to Nintendo Switch.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
Marvel Ultimate Alliance series is finally coming back with their brand new Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order coming this July 19, 2019.
In Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, players are able to build their ultimate team of Marvel heroes ranging from the Avengers, Guardians of Galaxy, and even X-Men. Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk, and Captain America is definitely having a comeback, more heroes are will be included in this upcoming game, such as Black Panther, Deadpool, Spider-Gwen, and more.
In this game, the team the players built will have to stop Thanos and the Black Order from collecting all the Infinity Stones. Up to four players are able to play at the same time locally or online.
Nick Chavez, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing has said;
“MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order brings gamers and Marvel fans together in a new action RPG exclusive to Nintendo Switch,”
“With a huge cast of Super Heroes to choose from, assembling your ultimate team, strategically combining skills to unleash powerful attacks and preventing galactic devastation with friends has never been more fun or immersive.”
Jay Ong, Executive Vice President at Marvel Entertainment, has also said;
“Teaming up with Nintendo to bring MARVEL ULITIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order to the Nintendo Switch system elevates the MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE series to even greater heights,”
“With the ability to play at home or on the go, solo, co-op and online with friends, Marvel fans can save the world from Thanos and high stakes threats in any way they like, anytime, anywhere.”
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order will be available on July 19, 2019, for $59.99 exclusively for Nintendo Switch. No news if it would ever get released on different consoles.
We are using affiliate links to help us fund the website if you ever buy through the links provided.
- Marvel Dream Teams – Assemble your dream team of Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, each with their unique superpowers
- New Heroes – The Guardians of the Galaxy, Falcon, Scarlet Witch and more join the “Ultimate Alliance” for the first time
- Original Story – Super Heroes and Super Villains battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story
- Local and Online Multiplayer – The game can be played offline or online* with up to 4 players** on a single screen or using multiple systems
- Heroic Camera – In addition to the series’ traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multiplayer when using multiple systems
- Multiple ways to play – Play with the Joy-Con™ controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (sold separately)