Nintendo Switch gets a new racing game, Gear.Club Unlimited 2! Check out its launch trailer!
Gear.Club Unlimited 2
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 delivers a pack of features like various unique tracks you can drive on, such as the mountainside, a nature park, or a coast, and more. Players have to master their skills on driving to compete and win races — championships, missions, and challenges.
Players can also customize their cars in their garage, boosting the stats and improving the aesthetics of their cars overall. After customizing their cars, they can play solo mode where they have to race to save the family business from bankruptcy. On the other hand, the multiplayer online mode lets players to get their own club to compete in asynchronous races against ghosts to find out who has the better scores, just like in the previous game.
Players can also compete with their friends locally, which is up to 4 players split-screen. Lastly, synchronous racing in multiplayer online mode will be added soon as well, which is one of the new features of this game.
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 is now available digitally and physically for Nintendo Switch at $59.99.
- A huge playing area that includes more than 250 races, located in four rich and diverse environments.
- Players begin with 51 famous racing cars made by some of the finest manufacturers in the world, including Porsche, Lotus, McLaren, Koenigsegg and Bugatti.
- In the story mode, save the family team from bankruptcy by taking on charismatic riders of all nationalities.
- Players can create and manage their Club and recruit the best drivers that cross their path. They are free to challenge rival clubs from around the world to see their crew’s name appear at the top of the leaderboard.
- Players can manage and personalize their garage, as well as their racing cars, which can be visually customized and performance-tuned!
- Play alone or with friends: the game features a local multiplayer mode with a four-way split screen.