Challenge Master Trainers in the upcoming exclusive Nintendo Switch game, Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
Pokémon: Let’s Go
The Pokemon Company International and Nintendo recently announced a new feature for their upcoming Nintendo Switch game, Pokémon: Let’s Go.
Apparently, they added Master Trainers, these are trainers that are dedicated to training a specific species of Pokemon. However, they become available for a challenge once you have become the Pokemon League Champion, and there is a Master Trainer for every Pokemon in the game.
Challenging them is no small feat as it is a true test of your skill as items are rendered useless for this type of battle. Once a Master Trainer has been defeated, the players can leave with that Master Trainer’s title, which can be shown prestigiously in-game during Link Battles.
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! will be available exclusively on Nintendo Switch on November 16, 2018.
- Become a top Pokémon Trainer on an adventure with Pikachu!
- Encounter Pokémon™ in the Kanto region
- Play the entire game with a single Joy-Con™ controller or use the Poké Ball™ Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life
- Take your Pokémon for a stroll in your Poké Ball™ Plus
- Play a Pokémon adventure together cooperatively anytime, anywhere on one system by using another Joy-Con™ controller or Poké Ball™ Plus accessory (sold separately) to catch and battle alongside another player!
- Use Poké Ball™ Plus to connect with the Pokémon™ GO* app on compatible smartphones to catch Kanto region Pokémon
- Connect Poké Ball™ Plus to the Pokémon™ GO* app to catch Pokémon in the real world and gather items from Poké Stops without viewing your smartphone screen—meanwhile, carry Pokémon from Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Eevee!