Corpse Party Blood Drive and Corpse Party 2 Dead Patient have been announced!
Corpse Party Blood Drive and Corpse Party 2 Dead Patient
Corpse Party: Blood Drive, originally released for PlayStation Vita, has now released for PC and Nintendo Switch for $19.99. The PC and Nintendo Switch versions feature visual updates and, the PC version even has support up to 4K resolutions.
As for Corpse Party 2: Dead Patient, the first chapter will be released on October 23, 2019 for PC. It will cost $9.99 on Steam, and will have a 10% discount on its first week.
We are using affiliate links to help us fund the website if you ever buy through the links provided.
Game Information for Corpse Party Blood Drive
- The Best of the Old Returns Anew, Now with a Full HD Makeover – Full Japanese voiceovers, binaural 3D audio, and the Darkening system from Corpse Party: Book of Shadows return, but are now joined by HD visuals and a vastly improved framerate for a truly hi-res horror experience!
- Highly Detailed 3D Environments with Dynamic Lighting – Players can use an in-game flashlight to experience Heavenly Host Elementary in full 3D for the first time, with all of its formerly 2D environments meticulously recreated and greatly expanded.
- New Gameplay Systems for More Exciting Interactions – Run for your life, disarm traps, hide in cabinets from pursuers, and more; Heavenly Host now has far more ways to kill while also providing far more options for players to fight back.
- A Lengthy and Stunning Conclusion to the Heavenly Host Saga – Boasting 11 huge story chapters and 8 supplemental Extra Chapters, Corpse Party: Blood Drive caps off the Heavenly Host storyline in a big way, providing answers and shocking twists in equal measure.
Game Information for Corpse Party 2 Dead Patient
- Brand New Setting, Same Creepy Atmosphere – This time it’s not an otherworldly elementary school, but a quarantined hospital full of bloodthirsty zombies, supernatural monsters, and scornful shades of the departed upon which our story opens.
- Unique Cast of Characters with Some Familiar Names – Featuring an all-new set of dramatis personae while still rewarding series fans by tying back into the Heavenly Host story arc with a few familiar names and perhaps even a cameo appearance or two.
- More Interactive Environment Than Ever Before – Items can be equipped and used directly on the environment to solve puzzles, or even held and used in Ayame’s hand to perform various functions. Ayame can also run in short spurts and hide in cabinets to evade foes.
- Original Indie Team’s Return to PC –The same team responsible for the 2008 Windows PC edition of Corpse Party is back to deliver the most polished Corpse Party experience yet, with top-down 3D graphics featuring dynamic lighting, 360° control, emotional Japanese voice-acting, and one of series composer Mao Hamamoto’s moodiest soundtracks to date.