For a very limited time, Tropico 6 beta is open to everyone! Also, Tropico franchise huge sale!
Tropico 6 Open Beta
We previously covered the closed beta of Tropico 6, and they have updated the beta since then, especially adding a multiplayer mode recently. The beta consists of a full tutorial map, all era (modern times only in tutorial, though), 11 sandbox maps, six missions, and like we mentioned earlier, multiplayer up to 4 players. Plus, there are already different languages available for the game.
The game is expected to be released on March 29, 2019.
Get Tropico 6 Beta here.
We are using affiliate links to help us fund the website if you ever buy through the links provided.
Additionally, they are a having huge sale on Steam right now with their previous games. Check it out now.
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.