Eliminate humanity by creating an unstoppable and incurable disease in Plague Inc: Evolved, now on Nintendo Switch.
Plague Inc: Evolved
Ndemic Creations and Rebel Inc recently announced that humanity-ending simulation-strategy game, Plague Inc: Evolved, is now on Nintendo Switch. It was originally released for android and iOS (Plague Inc) back in 2012, and the PC and console versions got their own version (Plague Inc: Evolved) in 2015.
Plague Inc: Evolved for Nintendo Switch has these features:
- Dual control schemes: Master the simulation via the new Joy-Con controls, or via touchscreen. Or even via both at the same time!
- All Plague Inc: Evolved expansions included: From the vampiric Shadow Plague to the zombie-infested Necroa Virus!
- 11 Different Disease Types: Master every pathogen, from bacteria to bio-weapons. End humanity by any means possible.
- 25 Unique Official Scenarios: Adapt your strategy – how will you handle a new strain of Swine Flu, or infect a world during an Ice Age?
- Hyper-Realistic World: Advanced AI and use of real-world data and events make Plague Inc: Evolved on Nintendo Switch a highly authentic simulation of a world-ending pathogen. Even the CDC likes it!
- Play Custom Scenarios: Includes thousands of player-built scenarios to play through.
- And much more… speed runs, Mega-Brutal difficulty and genetic modification are all included
James Vaughan, creator of Plague Inc. has said;
“Nintendo Switch is the ideal way to play Plague Inc., bringing the enhanced graphics and gameplay of Evolved and the original mobile game’s touch-based control scheme together into one definitive package,”
“We’re also very excited to finally bring Plague Inc. to Nintendo fans worldwide! Can you infect the world?!”
Plague Inc: Evolved is now available on Nintendo eShop for $14.99, and it has been localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian.
On the other hand, if you want it on PC, the buy it here.
We are using affiliate links to help us fund the website if you ever buy through the links provided.
- 11 Different Disease Types: Master every pathogen; from bacteria to bio-weapons and mind control to zombies, end humanity by any means possible – different diseases will need radically different approaches.
- 25 Unique Scenarios: Adapt your strategy – how will you handle a new strain of Swine Flu, or infect a world in Ice Age?
- Hyper-Realistic World: Strategise in the real world – advanced AI and use of real-world data and events make Plague Inc: Evolved a highly authentic simulation of a world-ending pathogen. Even the CDC likes it!
- And much more… speed runs, Mega-Brutal difficulty, genetic modification and custom plague types and worlds created by the community…