Humorous physics-driven adventure game, Animal Super Squad, is going to be released on Xbox One early 2019.
Animal Super Squad
Publisher Digerati and developer DoubleMoose Games are proud to announce that Animal Super Squad is finally launching on Xbox One on February 1, 2019.
Animal Super Squad is a humorous physics-driven adventure game where you choose your favorite animal – chicken, fish, or a sloth – and race through various level created by you, or by someone. Overcome all the obstacles until you reach the end, there may be even a chance that you will be fighting a boss or even solve puzzles. Maps are creatively made, and will be infinitely made by the community which gives the game high value for what it is worth.
The Xbox One version will feature an exclusive Mixer interactivity where audiences can have the opportunity to participate in games as they are being broadcasted over the livestreaming service.
The game has already been released for PC, iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4. Thus, it is really a good time for the game to be released on Xbox One as well, which costs $9.99 on Xbox One Store.
- Choose from a variety of vehicles! Each with different controls (don’t worry, you’ll figure them out along the way)
- Get to the other side of the level to win! You know how this works, you’ve played games before, jeez
- Unlock stuff! Like a useful tinfoil hat or a dead octopus on your head
- Don’t cake your pants!
- Community-driven level editor! Make and share the best (or worst) levels for endless replayability
- Physics-based gameplay! 100% accurate 90% of the time (to be honest, we don’t really know how physics work)
- Broadcast via Mixer – the hottest live-streaming service in town! Let your audience interact and get involved with the action