Survival game, Miscreated, will be leaving Steam Early Access before 2018 ends. Map expansion, new weapons, and more additional features!
Entrada Interactive announced that its hardcore post-apocalyptic survival game, Miscreated, is finally leaving Steam Early Access after being on development for more than four years, as it will launch its version 1.0 on December 18, 2018.
Miscreated is one of the very first online multiplayer survival game in Early Access when it was first revealed. Players have to survive the post-apocalyptic world filled with mutants, wild animals, and more.
Version 1.0 will feature a lot of new weapons, player hosted servers, new configurations options, map expansion, better AI, farming, cooking, and even new weather pattern. Of course, there are more new features being added which you will probably see once it has been released on December.
Terry Evans, the CEO of Entrada Interactive has said,
Miscreated has been such an amazing journey – we have created such a wonderful community who has driven the design of this game in so many ways, and it is a bittersweet time as we prepare to launch into 1.0,
The launch of Version 1.0 is guaranteed to have features the community has been asking for as well as some additional features. We also have some exciting new content planned post 1.0 launch.
Miscreated is available on Steam for $24.99.
- Explore: Explore the world of Miscreated an extremely detailed and diverse landscape featuring picturesque forests, towering cities, deep hidden caves, bunkers and sewers.
- Vehicles: Discover over 15 types of drivable vehicles and repair them to use for travel on land and in water.
- PVP Combat: Miscreated features over 70 different weapons including short ranged melee, pistols, assault rifles and long ranged rifles. Enhance weapons and collect attachments and scopes to customize them for any situation and for every type of play style.
- Mutant Horde: The fallout of The Final War has ravaged the world with the mutant horde… other players are the least of your worries in Miscreated as you confront a wide range of dynamic PvE encounters on a journey filled with diverse hostile mutants and wildlife.
- Survive: Miscreated features dynamic shifting weather patterns that can alter your character stats. Raging thunderstorms, thick heavy fog, snow, tornados, radiation storms and more… be prepared for the unexpected!
- Stake Your Claim: Take back what is yours and leave your mark on the Miscreated world. Featuring over 200 different craftable pieces and free-form base building players can flexibly build what they desire and call it home. Uncover advanced building components and tow them back to your base. Form clans with friends and strangers to combine efforts and work together to create a masterpiece.
- Community: Miscreated was created with players during its Early Access journey, and continues to value community input and feedback, through the Miscreated Discord channel: discord.gg/miscreated.
- 1.0 Features: Player hosted servers, map expansion, new weather patterns (blizzard and acid rain), complete player temperature system, irradiated/poisoned water and food, new AI, updated sounds, cooking food on BBQ grills and in powered appliances, and much more to come post launch!