Zeus’ Battlegrounds is a battle royale for Mythology and Fantasy fans! Sign up now for the closed beta!
Industry Games is proud to announce that their upcoming battle royale game, Zeus’ Battlegrounds, is going to be released on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Zeus’ Battlegrounds is a free-to-play, melee-based battle royale set in the Greek Mythology. Just like the usual battle royale template, you can play as a solo or in teams, you play as a demigod against 100 other demigods, whom you will try to defeat to be worthy of being called a god. Of course, you have to collect Godlike gears and legendary weapons to defeat all of them.
Warren Weems, CEO of Industry Games said,
With the massive audience of gamers that are fans of mythology and fantasy, we know there’s interest in bringing the Battle Royale genre into a new realm,
Zeus’ Battlegrounds lets you gear up and fight like a Demigod!
There is no specific date of release, but if you would like to test the game out, feel free to sign up for beta access on their website. The link is down below.
- Free-to-Play Melee-based Battle Royale Game
- Fight as a Demigod in action packed battles including God powers
- 100 players per game
- Season format where you can earn dozens of cosmetic items
- Huge world (Additional combat areas will be added regularly)
- Play Solo or in Teams of up to 4 players
- Leaderboards show current rankings and personal stats
- Legendary weapons
- 4 levels of Godlike Armor
- Customizable male and female characters
- Play in 1st or 3rd person view