Catherine: Full Body will finally invade your dreams once again in Q3 2019. Be ready.
Catherine: Full Body
Catherine: Full Body has recently been released in PlayStation 4 for Japan (February 14, 2019), but Atlus has recently confirmed that the worldwide version will be released this year as well, and it will be on September 3, 2019.
Catherine: Full Body is a remaster of the 2011’s award winning Catherine. Obviously, it will have improved visual and gameplay, but it also has brand new music, enhanced multiplayer, and a brand new branching path with a different woman named Rin. This new path includes several new cutscenes and animated cinematics to complicate our protagonist’s (Vincent) life.
Another notable news is that the key characters will still have their original voice actors such as Troy Baker as Vincent, Laura Bailey as Catherine, Michelle Ruff as Katherine. The new character, Rin, is voiced by Brianna Knickerbocker.
Finally, Catherine: Full Body will also launch a collectible edition called Heart’s Desire Premium Edition! for the price of $79.99, in contrast with the launch edition, which costs $59.99 only.
The premium edition will include:
- Sheep Plush: Be a part of the herd with a fluffy Sheep Plush, complete with Vincent’s pink polka dot boxers! (Approximately 5” in length)
- Soundtrack CD: The perfect pairing for a full-bodied bottle of wine – this CD contains a compilation of musical tracks from Catherine: Full Body.
- Hardcover Art Book: Lead Designer Shigenori Soejima’s tantalizing illustrations fill this gorgeous hardcover art book.
- Metal Case: Protect your deepest, darkest secrets in this metal game case featuring Rin, Catherine, and Katherine.
You may now pre-order the game here.
We are using affiliate links to help us fund the website if you ever buy through the links provided.
- A Full-Bodied Remaster – The captivating tale of 2011’s award-winning Catherine returns in Catherine: Full Body—bigger and better than before. Improved visuals and gameplay, brand-new music, enhanced multiplayer options, and much more await in this enticing new package
- From a Love Triangle to a Love Square – Explore brand-new branching story paths centering around the arrival of the mysterious amnesiac, Rin. Dozens of new cutscenes and animated cinematics have been added to delve even deeper into Vincent’s complicated present life, as well as his past
- Puzzling Puzzles – If You Desire: Looking for a challenge? ‘Arrange Mode’ adds complex linked blocks to once-familiar levels, requiring new techniques and strategies to conquer them. With the addition of this new mode, new difficulties, and a ton of new stages added to Stray Sheep’s ‘Rapunzel’ mini-game, Catherine: Full Body contains over 500 puzzles, over twice that of the original game!
- It’s Not Cheating – Just looking to enjoy the story? ‘Safety Mode’ gives players the option to activate ‘Auto-Play’ at any point during a puzzle, letting you sit back and enjoy Vincent’s tragic tale