Retail release and new single player campaign revealed for Ancestors Legacy.
Destructive Creations happily announces their upcoming history-inspired squad-based RTS, Ancestors Legacy, to be released on May 22, 2018. The retail release of the game will have a printed artbook as well as its amazing soundtrack on a CD. The special or collector’s edition will also be available regionally.
Players will be able to enjoy 4 different nations – Vikings, Anglo-Saxons, Germans, and Slavs – as they are fully playable. The developers are still finetuning and adding final touches to the single player campaign and the balance of multiplayer. Players will take several hours on the single players alone, which are based on historical events.
Destructive Creations are also planning to add more content after the initial launch. However, they decided to postpone the release of the Xbox One port to focus more on the final development of the PC version. The Xbox One version will be released in early 2019, and it will feature an optimized version for the Xbox One’s hardware, and additional features for those who have Xbox One X.
More Information about Ancestors Legacy
- 4 playable nations in an extensive single player campaign inspired by historical events
- Various modes of intense multiplayer battles
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience, and morale
- Cinematicbattle camera view puts you right in the center of the action
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Streamlined resource management and village construction