Tons of new stuff are coming to the 7.4 Patch. We’re not entirely sure that most of you will like them though.
We got fresh new skins, champion ultimate reworks, tons of balances and fixes, and more! When will it be released? We’ve heard that it’ll be implemented on the NA servers on February 22.
Patch 7.4 Changes
Bard – buffed
- Traveler’s Call (Passive):
- Movement speed when picking up chimes increased to [10% + 14% per stack] from [6% + 12% per stack]
Cho’gath – changed
- Vorpal Spikes (E):
- Now has a sixth rank once 10 Feast stacks are hit.
- Feast (R):
- Can stack above six, though size caps at 10.
- No longer loses stacks on death.
- No longer gains two stacks from champion kills.
- Minions and monsters don’t give stacks above five, and don’t refund cost or cooldown.
- AP ratio changed to a 12% bonus HP ratio.
- Full text:
- Ravenously feed on an enemy, dealing 300/475/650 (+12% bonus health) true damage to champions or 1000 (+12% bonus health) to minions and monsters. If the target is killed, Cho’Gath gains a stack of Feast, which causes him to grow in size and gain 80/115/150 maximum health.
Katarina – nerfed
- Magic resistance decreased to 32.1 from 34.1.
Maokai – nerfed
- Arcane Smash (Q):
- Mana cost increased to 45/50/55/60/65 mana from 45.
- Sapling Toss (E):
- Removed landing impact damage.
Ryze – nerfed
- Spell Flux (E):
- Bonus damage effect for Overload (Q) decreased to 40/50/60/70/80% from 40/55/70/85/100%
Shaco – nerfed
- Jack in the Box (W):
- Trap now triggers if revealed by a ward or trinket.
Teemo – changed
- Noxious Trap (R):
- Now shows a collision indicator when revealed, allowing players to avoid it more easily
In addition to the above specific changes, the following trap-style abilities can now be attacked from a longer range than previously, increased to 125 units from 50:
- Jhin E
- Nidalee W
- Shaco W and R
- Teemo R
In addition, the following items no longer automatically destroy these traps, but do reveal them:
- Control Ward
- Oracles Alteration
- Sweeping Lens
- Black Cleaver – changed
- Health increased to 400 from 300
- Attack damage decreased to 40 from 50
- Build changed from [Phage + Caulfields] to [Phage + Kindlegem]
- Total cost decreased to 3050 from 3100
- Blade of the Ruined King – changed
- AD increased to 45 from 25
- Attack speed decreased to 25% from 40%
- Lifesteal increased to 15% from 10%
- Minimum damage on hit increased to 15 from 10
- Active effect no longer steals health, does still slow.
- Giant Slayer – nerfed
- Giant Slayer passive effect changed to [1% damage per 100 health difference, maxing at 1000 health difference] from [1% damage per 50 health difference, maxing at 500 health difference]
- Knight’s Vow – changed
- Build changed to [C. Bracer + Chain Vest + 850g], total cost stays the same.
- Armor increased to 40 from 20
- Active cooldown decreased to 60 seconds from 90 seconds
- Passive additional armor decreased to 20 from 40
- Last Whisper – changed
- AD decreased to 10 from 25.
- Bonus Armor Pen increased to 45% from 30%
- Now requires a Long Sword and 950 gold, rather than a Pickaxe and 425 gold.
- Lord Dominik’s Regards – nerfed
- Giant Slayer passive changed in the same way as Giant Slayer item.
- Youmuu’s Ghostblade – nerfed
- Lethality decreased to 15 from 20
- Bounty Hunter (Ferocity Tier 4) – nerfed
- Damage for each unique enemy champion you’ve killed decreased to 1% from 1.5%
- Double Edge Sword (Ferocity Tier 4) – changed
- Changed to [deal 3% and take 1.5%] from [deal 5% and take 2.5% additional damage]
- Battle Trance (Ferocity Tier 4) – nerfed
- Effect decreased to [3% over 3 seconds] from [5% over 5 seconds]
- Merciless (Cunning Tier 3) – nerfed
- Effect decreased to 0.6/1.2/1.8/2.4/3% from 1/2/3/4/5%
- Meditation (Cunning Tier 3) – nerfed
- Effect decreased to 0.25/0.5/0.75/1/1.25% from 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5%
- Precision (Cunning Tier 5) – nerfed
- Lethality: 1.2/2.4/3.6/4.8/6
- Magic Penetration:
- Flat: 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5
- Per Level: 0.05/0.10/0.15/0.2/0.25
- Fearless (Resolve Tier 4)
- Armor/Magic Resist bonus decreased to 1.5 per level from 2 per level
Turret first blood bounty decreased to 300 gold from 400.
Anivia’s coming up to the top of the festival with her newest Festival Queen Skin that costs 975 RP. It gives her colorful feathers, new VO, new animations, new particles, etc.
Here’s a preview by SkinSpotlights:
Here’s the beautiful splash-art:
ALL RANDOM ULTRA RAPID FIRE RETURNS
ARURF, the best named game mode of all time, returns for testing on the PBE with a few tweaks. Full details on the forums.
That’s all for the patch 7.4! We’ll update this if new information comes out, otherwise, we’ll see you in Patch 7.5! So, what are your thoughts on the upcoming 7.5 patch? Do you think the changes are going to balance out the strong glass cannon champions? Tell us more on the comments and lets have a discussion.